Home Code : SeaHorse 5
£ 45 / Per Night
Restaurant & Bar
Near to Calis Beach 2 Bedroom Apartment in the Complex
Ground floor apartment, Communal pools and gardens, 2 bedrooms , 2 bathrooms (one en-suite and one communal) ,1 storey (garden level) , Sleeps up to 5 people (4 in beds + 1 in sofa bed) 2 twin bedrooms which can convert to a double, one of the bedrooms is an en-suite, One en-suite and one communal bathroom, Lounge with an open plan kitchen & dining area, Private terrace with a pool and garden view.
Services Included within Rental Price
- Electricity, Water, Gas bottle usage.
- The representative who is ready to deliver your holiday home to you no matter the time of arrival to the property.
- Daily pool and garden maintenance
- 24 Hour Site Security
Extra Services Available on Request
If you request private airport returns transfer prices are as follows,
Dalaman International Airport - Fethiye; Up to 3 passengers One Way 150 TL / Up to 6 Persons One Way 170 TL
- Baby travel cot 60 TL per week
- Baby Highchair 30 TL per week
- Car Rental Prices starting from 500 TL per week
- All Day 12 Islands Boat Tours and Private Boat Tours
- Paragliding at Ölüdeniz
- Horse riding
- Mud Bath in Dalyan
- Saklikent Jeep Safari
- Kaya village with organic wine and self-catering family restaurants
- You can get service and support during your holiyda 24/7 from your representative who will greet you on arrival.
- 24 Hour Complex Security
Payment & Cancellation Policy:
- Our guests are required to pay a deposit of 25% of the rental accommodation price to reserve their rental property. The remaining 75% can be paid in cash to the Representative who will deliver your home to you on arrival.
- If you wish to cancel your booking, you have a 60 day free cancellation period, and your 25% deposit will be refunded. However, if you wish to cancel your booking 30 days before the arrival date you will receive a refund of 15% from the 25% prepayment paid.
- If you wish to terminate your booking without reasonable excuse or because of a last-minute plan change, you will not be entitled to any deposit refund.
with a sea view
Seasonal Price List
|01 April - 31 May
|01 June - 30 June
|01 July - 31 August
|01 September - 30 September
|01 October - 31 October